- Name: Prof. Mahmoud Mehrmohammadi
- Speciality: Education - Curriculum & Instruction
- Academic Status: Professor, Tarbiat Modares University (TMU)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education :
BSc/BA : Industrial Technology, California State University- Feresno , USA, 1980
MS : Instructional Technology , California State University - San Jose, USA, 1982
PhD : Curriculum & Instruction, University of Southern California - USC, USA, 1988
Following by the announcement of Paulina González-Pose, the Chief of the Section for Higher Education and Division for Policies and Lifelong Learning Systems in UNESCO, and according to the decree issued by Dr. Ali Asghar Fani, the Minister of Education of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Prof. Mahmoud Mehrmohamadi was appointed as the head of the first UNESCO Chair of the Ministry of Education at Farhangian University titled “Teachers as Lifelong Learners”. The main duties of the chair are bolded in the mentioned verdict as follows:
- Networking, symbolization, and institutionalization of teacher’s status as lifelong learners.
- Designing and developing academic programs such as research, and education with special approach to development and capacity building of teachers.
- Sharing teachers’ scientific and educational thought in various forms with teachers of other countries, especially countries of the South- South, the Persian Gulf, Middle East region, and neighboring countries.
- Identifying innovations and teachers’ best educational experiences and practices in the national, regional, and international scope and issuing periodicals and bulletins in this regard.
Chair Contact :
- Chair address: Unesco Chair, Farhangian University, Tarbiat Moallem Ave., Niayesh Junction, Farahzadi Blvd. Tehran, Iran
- Postal code: 1939614464
- Chair contacts : Tel : +98-21-87751222, Fax: +98-21-88560404
- Chair Email Address : email@example.com
- University Website: www.cfu.ac.ir
- Chair Webpage : http://cfu.ac.ir/Unescochair